Women's Irish Merino Wool Cardigan Sweater - Ecru - L (12-14)
This authentic Irish Merino Wool Cardigan Sweater for women was originally made for fishermen to stand up to the bone-chilling weather of the North Atlantic, so you can be sure it is very well made and oh-so-warm!
Each sweater is designed and crafted in County Mayo on Ireland's wild Atlantic coast. Various traditional Aran stitches reflect the rich history of that part of the world. Made of 100% Merino wool, this sweater features a V-neck, five button closure, flattering slightly-fitted silhouette and two front pockets.
Wear it with jeans, skirts or leggings; it's a perfect piece for layering at work, home, anywhere! Knit seams for long-lasting durability. Dry clean or hand wash. Made in Ireland.
- 100% Merino wool women's cardigan button-front sweater
- Made in Ireland using a variety of traditional Aran stitches for great texture
- V-neck design with a flattering silhouette and handy front pockets
- Designed in the tradition of fishermen's sweaters; great quality and warmth
- A wonderful choice for layering on cool days; suitable with jeans, skirts and leggins
- Designed and crafted in County Mayo on Ireland's wild Atlantic coast
Care and Cleaning
Dry clean or hand wash only. Turn inside out before washing. Use mild detergent; do not bleach. Do not rub, wring, spin or tumble dry. Reshape while damp, dry flat.