Prospect Hill Wicker Settee Set
Our best-quality Prospect Hill Wicker Furniture features new high-end details and elegant refinements, all at the same great price!
Upgrades include a new braided trim detail and matching aprons, plus a streamlined back yoke design for good looks from any angle. The improved PVC resin wicker has a rich tonal quality and tighter weave with handsome striations that give this luxury wicker a natural look.
The wicker is hand-woven on powder-coated aluminum frames for superior strength and lightweight durability. Elegant, weather-resistant and made to last, our Prospect Hill Wicker Furniture is a gorgeous addition to patio, porch or sunroom.
Settee Set includes Settee, Chair and Coffee Table with inset tempered-glass tabletop. All cushions and pillows sold separately. Some assembly required.
- All-weather PVC resin wicker
- Powder-coated aluminum frame
- Improved design, same great price
- Braided trim detail for a finished look
- Matching apron design across all pieces
- Improved wicker with a tighter weave
- Wicker has rich tonal quality for a natural look
- Tightly woven for long-lasting durability
- Weather-resistant wicker furniture for indoors or out
- Cushions sold separately
Settee 50"L x 27½"W x 36½"H overall; seat 37"L x 40"W x 18"H
Chair 27½"L x 28½"W x 36"H overall; seat 15"L x 18"W x 18"H
Coffee Table 30"L x 18"W x 18"H
Settee, Chair and Settee Set:
Ships Motor Freight Delivery by appointment.
Save $89.90 on the set!
Care and Cleaning
This synthetic wicker furniture is made for long life and years of enjoyment. To maximize its performance and appearance, we recommend the following easy maintenance:
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth; spot clean any cushions as needed
- Wash furniture occasionally with a mild soap and water solution; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives
- Protect furniture with Outdoor Furniture Covers (sold separately) during long periods of inclement weather or when not in use
- Store clean, dry furniture and cushions separately in a protected area
Items 62D17, 62D18 and 62C59 ship via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer’s residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.