Our Hawthorne 4-Piece Wicker Seating Set brings all the creature comforts of your living room to the great outdoors. Quality crafted of rust proof aluminum frames and UV-resistant all-weather flat weave wicker, this generously sized seating set is built to last.
Aluminum frames feature full circumference polished welds and weather-resistant powder coating. The wicker is flat weave with wide arms for extra comfort.
Cocktail/coffee table has a bottom shelf for storage and a shatter-proof tempered glass top.
You'll love the slate blue/gray cushions, designed to complement the dark brown wicker and just about any outdoor setting, from concrete to wood, slate or brick. Cushions are solution-dyed olefin with hidden iron chromium zippers and matching double welting. They're filled with quick drying open cell foam.
Cushions resist molding and fading; clean with soap and warm water. Imported.
- Easy-care, resort-style quality and comfort at an excellent price
- Classic wicker furniture with cushions for patio, porch, deck, sunroom
- UV-resistant, all-weather, flat-woven resin wicker in rich chocolate brown
- Lightweight, durable aluminum powder-coated frames resist rust and corrosion
- Generously sized outdoor furniture with wide arms, comfortable proportions
- Included slate blue/gray olefin cushions are UV resistant; won't fade or mildew
- Dark brown wicker; slate blue cushions clean easily with soap and warm water
Chairs 34¼"W x 36"H x 34½"D; Love Seat 56¾"L x 36"H x 34½"D; Table 20"W x 21"H x 34"L
Chairs 34¼"W x 36"H x 34½"D
Love Seat 56¾"L x 36"H x 34½"D
Table 20"W x 21"H x 34"L
Set weighs approx. 98 lbs.
Furniture Set ships Motor Freight delivery by appointment. Standard freight delivery policy only provides curbside delivery. It may be helpful to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered.
Care and Cleaning
This wicker and powder-coated cast aluminum patio furniture is made for long life and years of enjoyment. To maximize its performance and appearance, we recommend the following easy maintenance:
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth; spot clean cushions as needed
- Wash furniture occasionally with a mild soap and water solution; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives
- Protect furniture with our Outdoor Furniture Covers (sold separately) during long periods of inclement weather or when not in use
- Store clean, dry furniture and cushions separately in a protected area
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.