Pine Cone Valley Plaid EnduraStran Area Rug
Our Pine Cone Valley Plaid Area Rug brings rustic style and superior durability to your home.
With its finely detailed pine cones, evergreen trees and plaid border, this rich red rug transforms any room into a cozy retreat. This rug makes a stylish focal point for traditional, cabin or farmhouse decor.
You don't have to sacrifice style or durability. Place it in a mud room or busy family room with confidence. This rug is made from premium, commercial-grade EnduraStran® nylon to stand up to traffic and last for decades. It's a great solution for households with kids or pets.
Serge edges for maximum durability. Loc-Bak™ lays flat and straight, will not bunch. Use with a rug pad. Design varies slightly by size. Pile is approx. ½"H. Sizes are approximate.
Fade-, fire- and stain-resistant; anti-microbial. Easy care, spot clean with water. Made in USA.
- Beautiful pine cone and alpine evergreen design with plaid
- Commercial-grade EnduraStran nylon stands up to heavy foot and paw traffic
- Rich red background with shades of green, black and brown
- A stunning addition to any decor style from rustic to cabin and farmhouse
- Fade-, fire- and stain-resistant, as well as anti-microbial
- Long-wearing, lasts for decades, perfect for homes with pets and children
- Loc-Bak™ ensures rug lays flat, won't bunch up or buckle
- Easy care! Just vacuum and spot clean as needed with water
- All sizes are approximate; pattern varies slightly by size; pile is approx. ½"H
- Quality-made in the USA
Pile is approx. ½"H
All sizes are approximate
Design varies slightly by size
Care and Cleaning
100% nylon EnduraStran is durable and easy-care. Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub.
Shake out or vacuum (do not use beater attachment) the rug as needed. For stubborn spills or stains, spot clean with a mild soap/water solution, then air dry thoroughly. A dry powder cleaner may also be used..