Amaze your guests with the unique transformation of this handsome reproduction of a Benjamin Franklin design.
Classically styled with multi-functionality, it goes from a chair to a handy step ladder in a snap. Simply undo the hinge, flip over the top half and get easy access to higher cabinets or shelves.
Perfect for every home, this beautiful chair/ladder combo is made from solid select parawood known for its strength and handsome grain. The piece is finished with a multi-step chestnut finish for a look that blends with any decor.
As attractive as it is practical, this clever chair will certainly be a conversation starter! Every home should have one, and it makes a great gift.
- Two-in-one solid wood chair/step-ladder combo
- Inspired by Benjamin Franklin's ingenious design
- Back of chair flips over to form a three-step ladder
- Crafted from solid select parawood, known for its strength and beauty
- Rich multi-step chestnut finish blends with many decor styles
- A handsome and practical piece of furniture and one you'll use often
- 100% solid select parawood (rubberwood), an eco-friendly Asian hardwood
20"L x 16½"W x 34"H
Overall 16½"L x 20"W x 34"H
Seat 16½"L x 14¾"D x 17"H
Holds up to 250 lbs. as chair, 200 lbs. as step ladder
Weighs 23 lbs.