Relax in comfort and style in this cozy Beverly Tufted Accent Chair With Nailhead Trim. With high density foam and a reversible cushion, it provides hours of comfort.
Tufted back and nailhead trim add great style, while neutral colors in a linen-like weave work with any décor. This side chair is at home in a living room, bedroom or family room...anywhere you want to relax while reading, watching TV or sipping a favorite beverage during a good movie.
Spring webbing adds support and longer wear. Easy assembly; just screw on legs. Spot clean. Imported.
- Classic tufted back chair adds timeless grace to your home
- Nailhead trim along the sides and arms adds style and texture
- Works in many rooms, from living room to den or bedroom
- A favorite for reading, watching TV, or relaxing with friends and family
- Removable seat cushion is reversible for extra wear
- High-density foam offers long-lasting comfort and great support
- Spring webbing adds comfort to the seat and longer wear
- Classic square wooden legs add a timeless touch
29½"L x 32¾"W x 38"H
32½"W x 32"D x 38"H
Seat: 20"D x 21"W in front; 17"W in back
Weighs 33 lbs.
Care and Cleaning
Clean only with dry cleaning solvent. Do not saturate. Do not use water. Cushion cover should not be removed and dry cleaned.
Ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.