Botanical Toile Insulated Double-Lined Panel, 42"W x 63"L - Black
Our Botanical Toile Insulated Curtain Panels do more than add drama and beauty to your home, they also help block drafts, cold, heat, noise, light and more. Panels have a beautiful drape, and the traditional pattern works equally well in dining room, living room or bedroom.
These curtains have not one, but two linings: an inner-face lining of cotton flannel and a white cotton backing for two layers of insulation and protection. The soft, substantial material is like a blanket for windows and doors with a heavy drape.
With draft-blocking, sun-shielding properties, these curtains can help maintain a more constant room temperature year-round. They block heat and sunlight in the summer, and prevent energy loss and cold drafts in the winter.
Panels offer three ways to hang: use the 3" rod pocket, clip rings (not included) or the easy-slide hidden back tabs to create soft pleats.
Sold as single panels, each 42"W. 100% cotton. Easy care, machine wash; warm iron if needed. Imported.
- 100% cotton curtain panel
- Two linings: inner-face of cotton flannel, white cotton backing
- Insulate your windows for better energy efficiency
- Super draft-blocking, sun-shielding properties
- Helps maintain a constant room temperature year-round
- 3 ways to hang: rod pocket, back tabs or clip rings (not included)
- Sold as a single panel
- Machine wash; warm iron if needed
Sold as a 42"W single panel
3" rod pocket
Hang with rod, back-tabs or clip rings (not included)
Machine wash cold; line dry. Warm iron if needed.