This country-style wardrobe makes a great addition to a bedroom, kitchen or living room with ample storage space and style.
Open the four double-hinged doors to storage possibilities galore—two shelves in the top compartment, two shelves at the bottom with four bonus dovetail drawers! Keep bulky sweaters, blankets and linens on the shelves and store more delicate items in the drawers. Show off to all your guests in the kitchen instead—store small appliances, china or even dry food.
Our 100%-pine wardrobe is handcrafted by Georgian craftsmen, and is inspired by early American furniture. We kiln-dry the most natural pine –a delicate wood – to make it more sustainable. By striving to maintain our pine’s natural integrity, each piece is truly unique with variations in grain, tone and texture. Staying true to this concept, our finishes also feature differentiation among stains and paint colors.
Our wardrobe has a slightly distressed, hand-rubbed finish, traditional contrasting hardware and contrasting top.
Choose from many different colors to make a statement or call to customize, right down to the hardware! Made in USA.
- Large Country Wardrobe
- Southern Craftsmen quality furniture is stylish and functional
- Handcrafted of 100% pine
- Slightly distressed, hand-rubbed finish
- Traditional, contrasting hardware and top with exquisite detail
- Two levels, four cabinet doors, four shelves, four drawers
- Ideal for bulk clothing and linens or other housewares
41"W x 20½"D x 72"H
41"W x 20½"D x 72"H
35¾"L x 17½"D
Interior Drawer Dimensions
11¾"L x 14½"W x 4¼"H
Assembled Weight, Capacity
148 lbs., 185 lbs.
Safe & happy shipping: Motor Freight Delivery by appointment.
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.