We searched the world and found the best dirt-trapping rug anywhere! Our British-made Home Is Where The Dog Is Mud Rug is perfect for pet lovers with its heartfelt sentiment.
The best part is that it's ultra-absorbent to protect floors from muddy paws, stain resistant and non-slip. Did we mention machine washable too? A must-have for homes with pets!
The floor-saving My Mat Mud Rug traps up to 95% of dirt, dust and mud. It can absorb up to three times its weight in water, keeping your floors cleaner, longer. Flecked fibers hide and disguise the dirt for a tidy look at every door.
100% nylon face with non-skid rubber back. Pile is approx. ½"H. Machine wash; air dry. Made in England.
Please note: New rugs may shed loose fibers or “fuzz” when first used and cleaned; this is normal and will eventually stop. Machine wash COLD; air dry completely. See more Care & Cleaning below.
- A perfect solution for pet lovers with its heartfelt sentiment
- Protect floors from muddy paws and feet; stain-resistant and non-slip
- Absorbs up to 3X its weight in water and moisture - put one at every door!
- Suitable all around the home from hallway to kitchen, mudroom, entry and more
- Flecked fibers hide and disguise the dirt for a tidy look no matter where you use it
- Anti-skid, flexible latex rubber grips onto hard surfaces - no slipping or creeping
- Heavy-duty nylon traps dirt, dust and mud - perfect for homes with pets and kids
- Printed statement on khaki ground with charcoal border and paw prints
- Mat membrane is made from recycled PET bottles; backing contains recycled content
- Easy care, long-lasting rug is machine wash cold, air dry (do not use hot water or high-heat dryer)
- Made from quality materials in England
20" x 30"
20" x 30"
Size is approximate
Pile is approx. ⅜"H
Care & Cleaning
Our Mud Rugs are made from top-quality materials. They are easy care get more absorbent with every wash. They just get better over time!
Please follow these instructions and only wash the Mud Rug when necessary:
- New rugs shed loose fibers; this is normal and will eventually stop after some use and washing
- Vacuum regularly using low suction or shake the rug (do not use beater brush)
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent (do not use hot water)
- Do not use fabric softener as this will reduce the performance
- Air dry completely; tumble dry on a cool setting for 10 minutes to fluff the pile
- DO NOT tumble dry on high heat setting or for a long period of time
- Never place on a damp or wet floor
These mats are designed to not leave marks on your floors; however, a combination of cleaning products, sunlight and heat may cause discoloration on certain types of flooring. Allow the floor under the mat to dry thoroughly after cleaning..