Fairy Solar Globe Garden Light - Daydreaming
Let it glow! Our fanciful Fairy Solar Globe Garden Light will be a favorite for fairy lovers and gardeners alike. Sure to bring a smile to everyone who sees it, this light is a charming combination of garden art and magical mischief.
The orb features charming floral cutouts for added interest, and they let the light glow outward at night. An integrated solar panel on back absorbs sunlight by day, so this piece shines beautifully after dusk. The globe portion is durable resin with the look of crushed stone for a natural fit in any garden space.
Each globe is topped with a different fairy, beautifully crafted with intricate details from their delicate facial features to their pretty little wings. Each also has their own pose - buy one or all three to use together for even more whimsical garden style. Fairies are resin with a rich cast bronze finish to resemble classic garden statuary.
Solar-powered light output and duration are dependent upon factors including season, weather conditions and sun exposure. Place in direct sunlight for maximum display. Sizes are approximate. Each globe is sold separately (not as a set of 3).
- Solar garden globe is a whimsical and magical accent for fairy lovers and gardeners
- Each unique orb features leaf and flower cutouts for the light to shine through at night
- Charming fairy accents top the solar globes - each has it's own delightful pose
- Solar light automatically comes on at dusk; integrated solar panel on back
- Gives a flowerbed or garden path daytime charm and nighttime interest
- Weatherproof resin globe looks like carved cast stone; resin fairies have a cast bronze finish
- Each fairy globe sold separately (not a set)
approx. 5½" dia. x 10¼"H
Daydreaming Fairy 5½" dia. x 11"H
Thinking Fairy 5½" dia. x 10½"H
Napping Fairy 5½" dia. x 9½"H
Each weighs approx. 2½ lbs.
Care and Maintenance
If this piece is displayed outdoors, exposure to the elements will eventually cause fading and discoloration. To protect the look and longevity of this statue, we suggest applying a UV-resistant protective finish. Do not let sit in standing water.
Light output and duration are dependent upon factors including season, weather conditions and sun exposure. Place in direct sunlight for maximum display.