In 1776 when George Washington gathered his troops in Buck’s County and prepared to cross the Delaware River, master cabinet-makers were handcrafting furniture like this. Tongue-and-groove detailing, classic crown molding and gentle distressing give ours the look of a venerable antique. Grooved shelves to display your china collection add to its tremendous storage capacity.
This handsome hutch is handcrafted by Georgian craftsmen, and is inspired by early American furniture. It’s made of high-quality, kiln-dried Eastern White Pine, which is both abundant and sustainable. By striving to maintain the wood’s natural integrity, each piece is truly unique with variations in grain, tone and texture. Staying true to this concept, the distressed, hand-applied finish gives each piece the look of a well-loved antique.
Choose from many different colors to make a statement or call to customize, right down to the hardware! Made in USA.
- Handcrafted of 100% pine
- Slightly distressed, hand-rubbed finish
- 2 open shelves with tongue-and-groove behind
- Crown molding
- 1 drawer
- Left compartment with single door; shelf inside
- Double doors open to storage with shelf
- Great for dining room, kitchen, nook and more
Hutch 52"W x 18½"D x 80"H
Base 52"W x 18½"D x 34"H
Top 47¼"W x 8½"D
Behind Single Door 17¼"W x 16¾"D
Behind Double Doors 29¼”W x 16¾”D
Assembled Weight, Capacity
Hutch 147 lbs., 150 lbs.
Base 90 lbs., 150 lbs.
This item ships via White Glove Delivery. White Glove Delivery Service is a premium service that provides convenient delivery to the interior of your home. The merchandise is unboxed and assembled, and all packing materials are removed for disposal. The additional cost for White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge, and is only available in the contiguous United States.
When you choose White Glove Delivery, our carriers will bring your new merchandise into your home and transport it to the room of your choice.
- White-glove service includes unpacking, inspection, and assembly/setup of merchandise, as well as removal/disposal of packing materials.
- Delivery is by appointment. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect your order. If it appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse delivery if you discover any damage.
- Please note that service to some areas may be deemed inaccessible by the delivery service. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.)
- The additional cost of White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge. White Glove Delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- If you have any questions about our White Glove Delivery Service, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.