Celebrate your patriotic pride while welcoming multiple songbird families to your backyard habitat. Our Americana Four-Story Hanging Wood Birdhouse is a festive landscape accent as well as a fully functional nest space.
In addition to the distressed red, white and blue color palette, this birdhouse is accented with two metal stars on the top roof, plus a wrapped twig garland and antique-style nails perches. It has the look of a hand-crafted and beloved antique (with all the modern amenities a bird could want!).
The house is designed for small cavity dwelling birds. Entry holes are approx. 1½" dia. to attract a variety of songbirds: wrens, chickadees, finches, nuthatches and more. Each story of this birdhouse features a removable back door for easy cleaning, plus ventilation and drainage holes for optimal nesting conditions.
Hang this birdhouse from the attached metal wire loop, which adds to the rustic simplicity and "found" design.
Solid pine wood construction with a weather-resistant painted finish, metal accents and natural garland. Made in the USA in Amish country, Pennsylvania.
- Fully functional, four-story, multi-family birdhouse in Americana red, white and blue design
- Accented with two metal stars on the top roof, plus a wrapped twig garland
- Entry holes are approx. 1½" dia. to attract a variety of songbirds: wrens, chickadees, finches, nuthatches
- Unpainted interior; non-toxic, exterior finish is outdoor-grade paint; sturdy metal hanging wire
- Removable back clean-out doors, drainage holes and ventilation for healthy nesting
- Solid pine wood with a weather-resistant painted finish; metal accents and natural garland
- Rustic Americana design features classic star emblem, patriotic colors and distressed finish
- Quality-made in USA in Amish country, Pennsylvania
7½" sq. x 22½"H overall
Approx. 1½" dia. entry holes
Weighs approx. 6 lbs.
Four individual houses/nesting spaces
Materials & Care
Over time, this birdhouse will require some easy weatherproofing if used outdoors. Avoid chemicals and sealants that can be harmful to wildlife. We suggest preserving the wood with a clear, UV-rated polyurethane product recommended for marine use. Apply only to the exterior of the house (not the interior nesting quarters). Depending upon weather exposure and wear, you may need to reapply yearly.