NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The Plow & Hearth ‘Welcome to the Neighborhood Sweepstakes’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 08/29/2016 and ends on 09/11/2016 (the "Promotion Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Plow & Hearth ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Participants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the continental United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Plow & Hearth and its parent and affiliate companies, licensees, contractors, vendors and/or franchisees as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such individuals are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Winner Selection: The winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries on or about September 11th, 2016. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible participants.
4. Prize: Five (5) winners randomly selected from five participating Plow & Hearth retail store locations will each receive two (2) Deluxe Zero Gravity Chairs with Awning, Table & Drink Holder (approximate retail value or "ARV": $179.90). Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will be awarded in person to each prize winner at the prize winner’s participating Plow & Hearth retail store within thirty (30) days. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. During the Promotion Period, participants must visit their local Plow & Hearth retail store's Facebook page, "like" and share the sweepstakes post, and tag a local friend or family member in the shared post. See your local Plow & Hearth retail store's Facebook page for details. Limit: one (1) entry per Facebook user during the Promotion Period; one (1) prize per participant for each participating store.
Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different Facebook accounts, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including but not limited to commercial contest/Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that participant’s Entries and cause that participant to be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
7. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
8. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Plow & Hearth, c/o Welcome to the Neighborhood Sweepstakes at 7021 Wolftown-Hood Road, Madison, VA 22727. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
9. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Plow & Hearth, 7021 Wolftown-Hood Road, Madison, VA 22727, email@example.com
10. Facebook Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.