Our four-season Thermalogic™ Wide Stripe Grommet-Top Insulated Curtains have an attractive finish, substantial weight and a soft feel. They're made of cotton with a rich, woven texture similar to sailcloth and backed with an acrylic suede liner. Six antiqued-brass grommets per panel; sold as a pair.
Our four-season Wide Stripe Grommet-Top Insulated Curtains create a barrier against sunlight and drafts, helping you maintain a constant room temperature year-round. They are also great for protecting carpets, eliminating unwanted noise and reflections.
Our Wide Stripe Grommet-Top Insulated Curtains block out up to 95.3% of light, reduce outdoor sound by up to 46.3% and reduce heat loss as much as 44%. A great investment for any room of your home!
Individual panels are 40"W each, Double-Width are 80"W each; sold as pairs. Machine wash, line dry. Imported.
• Thermologic™ wide stripe grommet-top insulated curtains
• A four-season solution for any room
• Keeps warm air in during winter, cool air in during summer
• Light filtering and room darkening
• Easy care, machine washable; line dry
• Available in double width for patio or French doorsAvailable Colors
40"W x 54"L
40"W x 63"L
40"W x 72"L
40"W x 84"L
80"W x 84"L Double Width